Monday, September 16, 2013

You Make Me Happy Card

Hello,

Today I'm sharing a card that Faye and I made.  I did the cutting.  She made the punkin. She even sponged the edges to give more depth.  She did the stamping too.

  Some of you knew Katie from Katie Sew 4 Fun.  Last week Katie surprised Faye with two Fall dresses for the American Girl doll.  Aren't they adorable?

I got Faye another American Girl doll, Ivy,  for her birthday last month.  Back in March the company offered free shipping so I ordered the doll and kept it hidden until Faye's birthday.  Children  birthday is very simple in our family.  They like pizza and ice cream cake for their birthday.  As for Victor and I, we never celebrate our birthday.  I don't get it.  We never blew birthday candle.  How come we still get old? lol

I thought Saige was pretty but this Ivy doll is even prettier with the black hair.   The doll looks so pretty in the dresses that Katie sent.


Thanks for stopping by.

Helen

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That is neat that Faye has your creative talents... What a cute card!!!!!

And those sweet little dresses for the American Girl Doll are so cute...

Both dolls are adorable. Faye loves Ivy I'm sure!!!

Katie made some adorable dresses.

Hugs
Betsy

Ann said...

You two work well as a team, that card is great.
I bet Faye was thrilled with the doll. I'm laughing at your comment about getting older even though you didn't blow out any candles.

Patty O'Malley said...

I think Faye will be giving you some competition! Happy Birthday to her!

SUGANTHI said...

Wow , I like Faye's taste . She is a natural .

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice card, love the dresses !!
Paula