Friday, September 28, 2012

Bridal Shower Favors

Hello,

Phew! I finished and dropped them off 105 Hershey nugget purses and clutches.
Oh, my! of all the 25 white purses, I happened to pick the one with the off center pearl to take the picture for my post. Not so impressive.
Added a little tag at the back.
Inspiration of the nugget purse was from  here.

The tag didn't look good on the clutches so I added the tap in the front. The clutches were made using 2 medium tags from Tags, Scallop combo # 2 die.

Enjoy your weekend!

Helen

13 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW that is a lot of hard work Helen and the off center pearl is hardly noticeable!

Panda8ngel said...

Beautiful!

JustNeedling said...

Wow! That's a lot of clutches you made there! They are so cute!

Beansieleigh said...

LOVE the little purses!! They'll be a big hit at the shower I'm SURE!.. Enjoy your weekend! ~tina

Migdalia said...

very Pretty!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Ann said...

wow, that's some order. They look great though and I never would have noticed the off center pearl if you hadn't mentioned it

Creative Grammie said...

Darling tiny purses! Yummy!

Rae said...

Helen, these are adorable, and I think the tag looked just fine dangling from the clutches!
PS THey also look like too much work! : )

Rae said...

OK Helen, after watching the video I am even more in AWE that you made 105 of these cute little purses! You are amazing!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow you were busy, there awesome !!!
Paula

Monica said...

So stunning and the fact that you made so many of them...

Monica xxx

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely!!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving nice comments. i liked the little bags here and will try soon.
found your blog when i was searching for quilled frames.