Friday, February 18, 2011

Crochet Hair Clips

Good Morning,

I can't believe myself that I am still crocheting! I will share the picture when I think I have enough of them. I saw these hair clips at Walmart and thought my crochet flowers would add a nice touch to them.



The flowers looked like two pieces but they were actually just one flower per clip.  I crocheted a second layer that way I didn't have to worry about the top flower will fall off.  I used Tacky glue to glue the flower and the pearl to the hair clip.  The Tacky glue needed time to dry but once it dried it hold the flower really good.


Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Helen

10 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! This is simply AWESOME! Sell them, Helen, and believe you me, they will sell like hot cakes.

These clips look so VERY professional... you are too good.

I have been getting inspiration from you to start crocheting again... And I made some flowers and stuck them on a card.

I will post the card soon.

Again, I LOVE your clips... it should give me inspiration to sell them for charity... Mothers of little girls are always tempted to buy such sweet, sweet stuff, you know.

Hugs,

Monica

Gaby said...

What a sweet idea. I love them.

Have a great weekend.

Michelle said...

I agree with Monica, you could definitely sell a heap of these, they are so sweet.

Michelle :-)

Ann said...

Those are adorable. I like the way you did the second layer. I've been in the crochet mood lately. It all started with those little hearts I made. I love easy quick projects like that

Rae said...

Great job on these Helen. They would make a cute gift for a little girl (or a big one) lol
They turned out very pretty. You know I love all of your flowers.

MuinNadine said...

me encantan! bellisimas y muy delicadas! te felicito!

I am charmed with them! Beautiful and very delicate! Congratulations!

JustNeedling said...

ooooh love these. I seen so many around but never try to make them.I will use the flowers you crochet for me and make some clips for my girls. TFS.

Retha said...

NICE ! I have been making ones almost exactly the same and i`m on the other end of the planet in South Africa!

Retha said...

Nice! I make ones almost exactly the same and I live on the other side of the world in sunny South Africa!

Grace said...

Do you have the pattern on how to make the flowers for the hair clips?