Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Water color roses

Good Afternoon Everyone,                                                                                                                             
I finally had time to play with this reinker technique, water color roses, that many people had been doing.

 This first card here I colored with Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum. I dyed the Organza Ribbon mixing Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.  Love the result!  The leaves were hand cut and embossed with piecing tool.
  
 This next one here I used Really Rust and So Saffron.  Again, I dyed the ribbon.
  

  
 This last one here is my favorite.  I used Tempting Turquoise.  I dyed the Taffeta  Ribbon by pressing the  ribbon right on the ink pad.  Then I ran the ribbon through the paper towel.
  

 I hope you've enjoyed today post.

Have a nice day!

Hugs,

Helen

8 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

All the card are gorgeous, Helen! Love the butterflies!

valita said...

these are great !!

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow, they are just beautiful Helen. I love that you mixed the inks in the first one. they really look stunning. xo Jackie

JustNeedling said...

Wow! These are all so beautiful! I have not try this technique yet but I really like it! Greta job, Helen!

Rae said...

Hi Helen,
Love all the cards! The so saffron color is my favorite! Don't know the technique, but I will have to check it out...

Ann Schach said...

Wow! These are stunning, Helen! I am so glad that I surfed by your blog!

gudrun said...

LOVE the roses and the butterflies on your beautiful cards :)

Crystal said...

Very beautiful! Don't you just love this technique? It's addicting, lol! :)