Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Magic box

Hello,
A mom from school order this Magic box for her niece.  She asked for a strawberry short cake.  Lucky me or lucky her I happened to have this Tart and Tangy set.


I wanted to add a strip of red around each tier but I forgot. And when I made the lid, I forgot to add the red strip also but she was very excited to have the magic box. 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!

Hugs,                                                                                                                                                
Helen                                                                                                                                                 

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi Helen, Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I will post the "details" for the box and put it on tomorrow's post. I sit and quill the shapes while watching tv so I am guessing that the quilling took about two hours more or less and then I had to "sugar" glitter the gum drops and let them dry. If you wanted to do a bunch of them but not have a lot of time in each one you could only do one side/top or do less candy on each side.

Also, I am doing a magic box right now!!! I love yours with the cake inside!!!!

Jackie Thomas said...

This looks amazing Helen. How clever are you! xo Jackie

JustNeedling said...

This cake is so beautiful! Love this magic box!